STARTING A BUSINESS IN IRELAND
It is essential to get the right advice in advance of setting up a new business in Ireland. If mistakes are made, it can be difficult and costly to rectify these later. We take a real interest in business startups. We can help you at the start of your business to:
- Decide on the proper structure for your business – limited company, sole trader or partnership and deal with all the associated setup matters including FREE taxes registration for new clients and FREE company incorporation.
- Complete tax registration procedures with the Revenue Commissioners.
- Explanations of the obligations and responsibility for business owners and company directors.
- Choose the most suitable accounting system.
- Assess your financing requirements and the appropriate sources.
- Assists in obtaining any relevant grants that may be available for your business.
- Establish relationships with banks, solicitors, insurance brokers, our clients and others within our base of contacts who will benefit your business.
- Minimise the tax cost by the use of our tax expert.
- Control your bookkeeping and accounting cots by offering fixed cost solutions.
- Realise how to save costs and grow your business.